Nasdaq's 5-Year AnniversaryAmey Stone
Was it really only five years ago that the Nasdaq peaked at 5,048? To me it seems like a century ago, a more hopeful and happy, yet naive time. My world view has changed since then -- more due to the events of 9/11 and its repercussions than the tech bubble bursting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders