eBay's Stealthy New Classified Ads Site
Following scattered rumors, AuctionBytes.com offers a bit of detail on Kijiji.com, which is a new network of classified ads that eBay quietly launched in six countries. The stated goal: to "bring back more of the 'village' feeling in our own communities." Although none of the country sites, from Japan to Germany, is in English, it looks like there are few listings so far. But eBay has been steadily moving into classifieds with the purchase of Netherlands' Marketplaats, Germany's Mobile.de, the housing rental site Rent.com, and a 25% stake in Craigslist.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’