Balancing Assets for Lower Risks
With the numerous uncertainties in today's investing world, it pays to be defensive. Michael Cuggino, president and portfolio manager of the Permanent Portfolio Funds (PRPFX ), has a formula for just that: a fund invested in a variety of asset classes such as gold, Swiss francs, U.S. Treasury bills, and growth stocks -- designed so that if one type of investment is declining, another is rising to offset it, in hopes that the fund as a whole will increase in value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders