Getting Up Close And Personal With Your Favorite ArtistBy
In the past, we thought of, say Madonna, Eminem and Duran Duran as our untouchable idols (Ok, so maybe you don't like M&M, but stay with me for a minute). We could see them, from afar, at concerts. We could read their online diaries. We could write them fan letters -- knowing full well that we'd never hear back. Chances are, though, fans will feel closer to their favorite artists in the coming months, thanks to companies like Mobiqa and ArtistShare.net.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks