Open-source boycottSteve Hamm
Typically the hardcore proponents of open source software and their allies in the commercial software realm get along just fine. Look at how swimmingly Linux is going. But a flare-up this week shows that their interests aren't always 100% aligned. And that can lead to some nasty arguments, and some negative consequences.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts