Home Depot Posts Higher Profit
Home Depot (HD ) posted fourth-quarter earnings per share of 47 cents, vs. 42 cents one year earlier, on 4.6% higher same-store sales and 11% higher total sales. The company reiterated its fiscal 2006 guidance for sales growth of 9% to 12% and EPS growth of 10% to 14%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts