Google Junior, Part IISarah Lacy
In Friday's blog I wrote about the nascent ripple effects of the Google IPO, one of which is an appetite for funding new search companies. For all its wonders, there's a lot Google can't or doesn't do well. But I can't decide how much opportunity is there for brand new ventures. It's a meaty topic so I'm dividing my thoughts into a few days and welcoming reader comments along the way. (Hint, hint- see comment submission box to your right.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt