All the cool stuff in one placeSteve Hamm
It seems awfully late in the hype cycle for a promising new dot-com to appear on the scene, but that's just what is happening with a Silicon Valley company with one of those too-cute startup names--imeem. What imeem does is bundle instant messaging, blogging, photo and music sharing, and social networking together in one desktop application that connects via peer-to-peer networking to the Web. It's like AOL, Napster, Friendster, and the blogosphere all wrapped into one package. Cool. I wish I was a kid again—or, at least, an adult with more free time on my hands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts