When VCs Fund CompetitorsJustin Hibbard
Time to rummage through the reader mailbag. By the way, did you know that you can easily send e-mail to Deal Flow? Just click on the writer's name at the bottom of each post, and voila! Anyway, Todd Klein from Legend Ventures had some thoughts about our Feb. 7 post, "Entrepreneurs Pay Heed." He adds this piece of advice for entrepreneurs: "Always ask whether the VC firm has funded or might fund a competitor. You'd be amazed how infrequently that question gets asked. Good firms don't fund competitors, but some do. It's better to know up front."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’