Pedal to the Metal at Eaton
When he was on Yale's track team 35 years ago, Alexander Cutler remembers running against Gerald Tinker and Frank Shorter -- and seeing their backs as they dashed across the finish line ahead of him. His consolation? Both went on to beat everyone else, too, as they won gold medals in the 1972 Olympics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts