David G. Sanderson is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Bain & Company, where he heads global recruiting. Sanderson joined the firm in 1989 and founded Bain Los Angeles in 1995. Before joining Bain, Sanderson worked at IBM (IBM ) as a national account sales manager, systems engineer, and programmer. He holds an MBA from Stanford University's Graduate School of Business. Sanderson says Bain stresses collaborative, team-based work within a meritocracy, where the individual can progress quickly through the ranks. He recently spoke with BusinessWeek Online Reporter Jeffrey Gangemi. Here are edited excerpts of their talk:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Edges Lower Amid Shutdown; Stocks Advance: Markets Wrap