New Saab Ads Go NowhereBy
Saab Cars USA could well be on its way to being the Peugeot of the 21st century, at least when it comes to the U.S. market. In other words: So irrelevant that there's no point in keeping up the charade of marketing. New ads, featuring the phrase, "Distinctively designed. Independently Inspired," does nothing to convey the allure of this brand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt