The Attractions of Paris
Nearly 1,400 people applied to HEC School of Management, Paris, No. 8 on BusinessWeek's 2004 list of top international MBA programs. The school accepted 22% of those applicants, and 65% of them enrolled. Isabelle Cota, admissions and student affairs director at HEC Paris, says that more American students are showing interest in the European MBA, which tends to be more global and fast-paced than its U.S. counterparts. She recently joined Joy Jaillon, an American student who plans to graduate from HEC Paris in the spring, to field questions from audience members and BusinessWeek Online's Francesca Di Meglio and Jack Dierdorff. Here's an edited transcript:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations