Take My Company--PleaseJustin Hibbard
Got some interesting stats from VentureOne this week. According to the research firm, 2,680 U.S. companies raised their first round of venture capital in 2000--the highest number of first-time financings ever in one year. Of those companies, how many do you think are still around? Here's a hint: only 23 of the original 2,680, or less than 1%, are now publicly held.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts