A Basically Bearish View
"The stock market looks a little too precarious to me," says Chris Johnson, director of quantitative analysis for Schaeffer's Investment Research. Johnson describes himself as short-term bearish and adds that, longer term, "You're likely to see a market that continues to move lower, rather than higher."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts