Bigger Is Better in Bank Stocks
If you want to bet on bank stocks, look for size. Such is the advice of Evan Momios, Standard & Poor's analyst of banking and financial services stocks, who has a neutral outlook on small- and mid-cap banks, but is positive on many of the larger ones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts