Making the Grade at Goldman
MBAs hoping to land a coveted job at Goldman Sachs (GS ) should know about Aaron Marcus, who heads America's Campus Recruiting at Goldman Sachs in New York, and what he and his colleagues look for when they evaluate recruits. An 11-year Goldman Sachs veteran, Marcus has worked in three different divisions on three different continents. In 2000, he helped the operations department identify optimal employees, and that project evolved into his current position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts