Tagging Amazon's secret investmentRob Hof
Salon.com's Katharine Mieszkowski just outed Amazon.com as the sole investor in an intriguing startup, 43 Things, that uses tagging to help people get important goals accomplished. Given that Amazon tried at first to conceal the investment, Mieszkowski implies some kind of nefarious plot in which Amazon's trying to listen in on people's whispered dreams. I can't get that worked up about it. ...
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's