High on Energy, Wary of Inflation
Oil prices and inflation are two major factors affecting the investment outlook, according to Stephen Leeb, president of Leeb Capital Management. As a result, he sees the Dow stuck in the 10,000 range for some time -- much as it stayed around 1,000 for more than 15 years before the early 1980s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's