WellPoint Shares Fall
WellPoint (WLP ) posted 92 cents, vs. $1.47 fourth-quarter earnings per share (including items) on a 59% rise in total operating revenue. The company sees $1.82 first-quarter earnings per share and $7.75 2005 earnings per share on operating revenue of about $45.7 billion. S&P reiterates strong buy and raises its target price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's