Stocks End Week with Rally
Stocks rallied into the close Friday, as technology issues led the way after a brokerage upgrade of the semiconductor sector, and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan gave calming words about the current account deficit, says Standard & Poor's. Traders appeared to brush aside weaker-than-expected January payroll numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders