Treasuries were down on Thursday, as a jump in labor costs sparked inflation concerns. The government's report on fourth-quarter nonfarm productivity showed a 2.3% rise in unit labor costs. Treasuries all fell lower on an unexpected slide in weekly jobless claims. Anecdotal labor indicators also suggested upside risk to tomorrow's payrolls print, according to Action Economics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’