Adobe Raises Guidance
Google (GOOG ) posted 71 cents, vs. 10 cents fourth-quarter earnings per share on a sharp revenue rise. The company posted 92 cents EPS in the current period excluding a $60 million charge to cover stock compensation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders