Thunderbird's Multicultural Feast
Judy Johnson, dean of admissions for the Global MBA Program at Thunderbird, The Garvin School of Management in Glendale, Ariz., (Second Tier on BusinessWeek's 2004 list of top MBA programs), is an expert at dealing with students from every corner of the world. Before coming to Thunderbird in 1990, she worked as administrative coordinator for the Center of Japan and U.S. Business & Economic Research at New York University's Stern School of Business. She was also the MBA Program Director at the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University for four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’