Long-dated Treasuries were up slightly on Wednesday as investors await December durable goods orders and weekly jobless claims Thursday, says MarketScope. Treasuries were higher at noon ahead of the $24 billion 2-year not auction. However, after disappointing results, treasuries reversed, with hedging, vs. a couple more deals also weighing. The market is also bracing for the Fed policy meeting next week, Feb. 1 to 2, where the FOMC is expected is raise rates 25 basis points.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States