Getting on the Team at A&M
Wendy Flynn is the associate director of the MBA program at Texas A&M University's Mays Business School (Ranked in the third tier of BusinessWeek's 2004 list of top MBA programs in College Station, where she has guided applicants through the MBA admissions process for seven years. An admissions veteran, Flynn worked at Baylor and West Virginia universities before arriving at Mays. Flynn holds a B.A. from Texas A&M and an M.A. from West Virginia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap