A Year for the Choosy Buyer
"Solid positive momentum" -- that's the prospect for the economy and the market in 2005, according to Kenneth A. Shea, managing director of Standard & Poor's Equity Research Services. S&P expects an approximate 9% increase in the S&P 500-stock index this year, to 1,300, plus roughly a 2% dividend yield, he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?