Thank you, GEAmey Stone
This is what we like to see: A massive, diversified, global company posting better-than-expected results and referring to strong economic growth as part of the reason. General Electric's fourth quarter profits, reported this morning, climbed 18% from the same quarter last year to $5.37 billion, or 51 cents a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas