First Albany Upgrades Bebe
First Albany upgrades Bebe Stores (BEBE ) to strong buy from buy. Yesterday the company posted 39 cents second-quarter earnings per share, and forecast 11 cents to 14 cents third-quarter earnings per share on comparable sales growth in the mid-teens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day