...And They're OffSarah Lacy
Last year was a big fundraising year for venture capitalists, and 2005 is shaping up to be more of the same. First up: Mohr, Davidow Ventures. The firm is announcing a new $400 million fund today and no one should be surprised.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing