After a weak start on Thursday, the bond market was higher on an unexpected drop in January Philadelphia Fed Index numbers. The Philadelphia Fed Index dropped to 13.2 from 25.4 in December. The drop supported mild gains in Treasuries during afternoon trading, along with a shift out of stocks into bonds, according to Marketscope.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's