How do companies respond to blog attacks?By
Dinner last night in New York with folks from a big Internet ad agency. They told me about a problem. A report just came out on a blog that they say distorted their company position. If it had come out on a newspaper or magazine, they say they would call or e-mail the reporter, or maybe send a letter to the editor. But they just don't know how to respond to a blog?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances