Bringing a Bit of Silicon Valley to the Rest of the U.S.Sarah Lacy
The demise of the billion dollar fund not withstanding, there is still a flood of venture capital out there searching for the next big thing, bidding it up, and flooding the market with “me too companies” when they find it. So here at deal flow we get excited when a firm tries to do something different.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock