What, Another IPO from China?Justin Hibbard
Another day, another dollar, and another VC-backed Chinese company files to go public. Today it's Beijing-based Hurray Holding Co. Ltd., which provides ringtones, picture downloads, and other entertainment services to mobile-phone users in China. Hong Kong-based Fidelity Greater China Ventures Fund, an affiliate of Boston-based FMR Corp., owns 18% of the outfit. Granite Global Ventures, a Menlo Park, Calif. VC firm, owns 8%. Hurray! aims to raise up to $91.8 million in an offering led by Citigroup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders