The Tech Job ParadoxRob Hof
On the surface, this new reportfrom the outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas looks pretty positive: High-tech job cuts fell 23% last year. But dig a little deeper, and the future still looks grim for the poor tech worker. Nestled at the bottom of Challenger Gray's press release is this damning observation by CEO John Challenger: "The future for this sector could be characterized by a seemingly contradictory co-existence of heavy job cutting along with severe labor shortages."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day