Solar Cell Technology Takes a LeapBy
Your shirt, your car, even your MP3 player could, in a few years, be doubling as electricity generators. University of Toronto researchers have just published a paper in Nature Materials journal about their infrared-sensitive material that could be sprayed onto practically any surface to catch the sun’s invisible rays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing