"Take Care in the Stock Market"
"An O.K. performance, but not a great performance." That's the forecast of the 2005 economy and market from William Wolman, author and former BusinessWeek chief economist, who says he expects about a 6% to 7% increase, uncorrected for inflation. So he suggests that "people should run fairly conservative portfolios."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster