Roth Capital Reiterates Strong Buy on Kintera
Roth Capital reiterates a strong buy on Kintera Inc. (KNTA ).
Analyst Richard Baldry says all major internet portals displayed information and links to relief groups allowing people to donate money via the Web. He notes in a Newsweek article, Kintera CEO Harry Gruber indicated several customers raised over $20 million in online donations in a matter of days.
He says thousands of donors have now experienced ease, simplicity, and effectiveness of online donations, and believes it will likely have a positive impact for online donations market.
Baldry notes clients have experienced no problems scaling up with Kintera's solution. He has an $18 target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History