Tsunami Aid: A Guide to Giving
The South Asian tsunami disaster is fast on its way to becoming one of the largest, most costly relief efforts ever. And it's looking like private donors -- rather than government sources -- will pay most of these costs. Aid experts advise that to make the most of donations, givers should take time to learn more about where best to steer their money, on what it will be spent, and how long the recovery will take.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself