Pfizer Shares Decline
Pfizer (PFE ) agreed to suspend advertisements for Celebrex, but says it does not plan to recall the drug. Separately, company, Eyetech (EYET ) announced its FDA approval of Macugen for treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD), eye disease associated with aging that destroys central vision. Shares were lower Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock