Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks finished lower Friday as the pharmaceutical sector fell on bad news related to a lung-cancer drug made by UK-based AstraZeneca (AZN ), and concern about Pfizer's (PFE ) drug Celebrex. Traders also took in an as-expected report on inflation at the consumer level and rising oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders