Pfizer Falls on Celebrex News
Pfizer (PFE ) shares fell Friday after a delayed opening. Regarding the cardiovascular safety of its COX-2 inhibitor Celebrex based on 2 cancer trials, Pfizer says 1 trial (Adenoma Prevention with Celecoxib) showed increased cardiovascular risk vs. placebo; the other showed no greater risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks