Wedbush Morgan Boosts Guitar Center
Wedbush Morgan upgraded its investment recommendation on Guitar Center (GTRC ) to buy from hold and added the stock to its focus list. On Dec. 10, the company forecast 2005 earnings per share of $2.50 to $2.69 on $1.68 billion in $1.72 billion in revenues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing