It's a Happy Electronics Holiday
No matter what their Christmas-gift budget constraints, where they live, or what they do, holiday shoppers who spoke to BusinessWeek this holiday season have a lot in common: Electronics gifts top their lists. They're visiting Best Buy.com (BBY ) and Wal-Mart.com (WMT ) to comparison-shop for video games, digital camera, and CD players. And they're also going to Amazon.com (AMZ ) for books, DVDs, and music.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm