Novellus Rises On Upbeat Outlook
Novellus Systems (NVLS ) sees fourth-quarter earnings per share of 24 cents to 26 cents on revenue of $325 million to $330 million. S&P raised its estimates, but keeps its hold rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States