Stocks Finish Lower
Stocks finished lower Tuesday as a fall in consumer confidence kept pressure on retailers and other consumer-related groups following the lower sales forecast from bellwether Wal-Mart (WMT ) on Monday, notes Standard & Poor's MarketScope. A recovery in the dollar and fall in oil prices didn't help sentiment much.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders