Wall Street's Bush Doctrine
"The beginning of a bull market that I think will lead into 2005." That's the way Tom Taulli, author, analyst, and venture capitalist, describes the stock market's behavior in the days following the Presidential election. In fact, Taulli, who among other things tracks initial public offerings, says he noticed a change in investor psychology before the election, citing successful IPOs by Dreamworks (DWA ) and shopping.com (SHOP ).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet