Inventing an Edgier Eddie Bauer
Two years ago, when scandalously low-cut jeans in funky washes were all the rage, Abby Overton found a "plain and simple" respite at Eddie Bauer. The 34-year-old Brooklyn resident has been a fan ever since and says she just spent a bundle on the Redmond (Wash.) retailer's fall tops in rich burgundy and lavender tones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt