Treasuries End Lower
Treasuries dipped lower Thursday on weakening oil prices and strength in the equities market. Trading in the bond market was choppy all day as the market reacted to rumors of PLO Leader Yasser Arafat's death. Some trading was done in anticipation of Friday's jobs report for October, which some expect will not be as robust as earlier predicted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe