Don' let your babies grow up to be pollsters
Mama, don' let your babies grow up to be pollsters Don't let 'em pick winners and losers for bucks Let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such Pollsters like smoky old poolrooms and fine English gin They'll just hearSteve Rosenbush
Mama, don' let your babies grow up to be pollsters
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts